Our Pre-School Values
All staff have undertaken Prevent Duty training which gives an insight into how to spot and work with families that may be at risk of being radicalized. It is our responsibility to refer any families that we feel need further support.
Incorporated with this, we have introduced “Our Values” which we share with the children and encourage them to work towards at Pre-School:
• We recognize that we are all different
• We are kind to each other
• We help each other
• We say please and thank you
• We make friends and play together, sharing the toys,
taking turns and looking after the toys
• We walk safely inside Pre-School
• We can ask questions
• We listen to each other
• We understand right from wrong and are aware
actions an hurt and harm others
• We follow instructions and learn about boundaries and
All children are welcome to attend the Pre-School irrespective of gender, race, language, culture, disability or learning difficulty. We aim to ensure that all who wish to work in, or volunteer to help with our Pre-School, have an equal chance to do so. We like to recognise and celebrate all children's cultures and religions (where possible) therefore would be appreciative of any information you could give us relating to festivals that you may celebrate.